St. Louis County Maps
With a population over one million -- nearly one-fifth of the state's population -- St. Louis county offers an extensive range of skill sets and educational backgrounds. In addition, St. Louis County maintains the highest per capita personal income in the state and region and 24 percent of the state's total jobs.
- Countywide educational attainment
- St. Louis County average household income
- Foreign-Trade Zone
- Central County Enhanced Enterprise Zone
- North County Enhanced Enterprise Zone
- New Market Tax Credit Eligibility
For additional maps, please visit St. Louis County's website.